1. Unless provided otherwise in this Disclaimer, the information on this Website is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind and is provided for a general, indicative purpose only. In particular, the Government does not make any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, reliability, security, timeliness or freedom from computer virus in relation to such contents. The Government will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on this Website or inability to use this Website.
2. This Website may contain materials contributed by third parties. To facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties, this Website may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its webpages. The Government states that it has not approved or endorsed the materials contributed by third parties on this Website or any external websites linked to this Website. The provision of any such materials or links to external websites shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation with the Government of any such third parties or external websites. Provision of, or assistance in providing, materials contributed by third parties on this Website or links to external websites gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the Government agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites and the Government will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via this Website or inability to use any of them.
3. The Government is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information on this Website. The Government reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by the Government on this Website at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for making your own assessment of all information contained on this Website and shall verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
4. This Disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
5. By accessing this Website (www.sunyatsenhistoricaltrail.hk) or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Government without prior notice to you. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.